• 100% old-vine Vermentinu selected from a parcel with very low yields (20 hl/ha)
• Hand harvested in the morning at prime maturity and immediately pressed
• Wine is vinified in stainless steel cuve
• Fermentation takes place after a brief cold-soaking
• Slow fermentation at 18 degrees Celsius
In the colorful, picturesque city of Ajaccio, capital of Corsica, you can’t get very far without seeing the name Abbatucci. There are streets, monuments and plazas that carry the name, which is normal given that General Jean-Charles Abbatucci from Ajaccio was a hero of the French Revolution and comrade in arms of another local hero, Napoléon Bonaparte. Step into a wine bar or a restaurant there, chances are these days they’ll pour you a glass of Domaine Abbatucci. The domaine is run by Jean-Charles Abbatucci, a direct descendant of the General, who has now become a local hero of another kind—for providing the local populace with its most sought-after libation.
*Save 10% when you buy 12 or more bottles of wine.
750ML only, excluding items at the state minimum price.